Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ChatChat  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
How do you rate my first tech-forum portal ?
Excellent
How do you rate my first forum portal ? Vote_lcap0%How do you rate my first forum portal ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Very Good
How do you rate my first forum portal ? Vote_lcap0%How do you rate my first forum portal ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is amogia

Our users have posted a total of 50 messages in 50 subjects

How do you rate my first forum portal ?

Go down 

How do you rate my first tech-forum portal ?
Excellent
 0% [ 0 ]
Very Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Average
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How do you rate my first forum portal ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you rate my first forum portal ?   How do you rate my first forum portal ? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:49 am

Hi guys and gals, this is my first tech-forum website. I have invested lot of time in designing this portal. Please feel free to provide your valuable suggestion and opinion in order to improve this tech-forum.

Thanks
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://tech-forum.darkbb.com

How do you rate my first forum portal ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: News & Polls-
Jump to: